10th December 2018
Entry: To book a place on this FREE session, please email: [email protected]
Location: Penrith Fire HQ.
A Suicide Alertness – Living Matters training session will be taking place on Monday 10 December, 9:30am at Penrith Fire HQ.
This tailored workshop will look at:
• the facts and figures around suicide
• why we should talk about suicide
• what we can do to help prevent suicide
• the 'signs' that someone may be having thoughts of suicide
• why it is important to ask directly about suicidal thoughts
• what resources are available locally and nationally
Places are limited and will be reserved on a first come, first served basis.
To book a place on this FREE session, please email: [email protected]